MOTION France has developped an innovative suspended front fork technology called DYNAMIC. The performances for damping and guiding are higher regards to traditional telescopic forks.
The DYNAMIC technology was built on several patents giving the following characteristics :
- Very high sensitivity and progressivity : grip and confort exceed the actual references,
- Anti-dive behaviour : 100% of the travel are kept in all situations, also during high braking,
- Rigidity : precision of the guiding is unmatched,
- Lightness, reliability, sustainibility, the Dynamic technology does not require any maintenance.
The Motion France fork can be divided in 3 parts :
- A sustain chassis without any maintenance : it is ensuring the anti-dive behaviour, the guiding and the compression path adapted to your use. You can keep it longer than your bike !
- A composite blade adapted to your weight and piloting style,
- A damper that enables to set the suspension in compression and rebound
No more misadjustment, your fork will remain as the fist day.